1. First, our ENplus A1 wood pellets are transported from our manufacturers to one of our 19 BSL Authorised local depots. We transport our pellets in large quantities using specialised vehicles to minimise our environmental impact and reduce our carbon footprint.
2. We then load the wood pellets onto our ENplus delivery vehicles. Our pellets are screened at the point of loading to minimise the fines content.
3. Our drivers receive their paperwork for each drop of the day. We group together deliveries in the local area to minimise fuel and emissions. Our delivery drivers work extremely hard, taking pride in the quality of service they provide and can deliver up to 70 tonnes per day!
The driver then calls ahead to each customer advising them of an ETA. We always try to give at least an hour notice.
5. Once the driver has assessed the site he will start the delivery by ‘taring’ the weight to zero on the legal for trade onboard weighing system. This ensures that our customers only pay for exactly what they receive.
6. Next, the driver connects our blower vehicle to the customer’s store using a series of pipes and couplings. Wood pellets are transferred from our vehicles via a pressurised ‘blow’.
7. The truck is tipped and the wood pellets are blown directly into the store, whilst the driver keeps careful control on the pressure, optimising pellet velocity and minimising degradation. The time it takes to deliver varies according to the design and layout of the installation and how many tonnes are being delivered.
8. When the delivery is complete and the customer's store is either full or we have delivered the requested weight, the driver disconnects the couplings and pipework.
He then prints the weight ticket for the customer’s records. The weight ticket shows a unique delivery ID, the date, time, tonnes delivered (tare weight, net weight and gross weight), the driver and the vehicle registration number. If the customer is available, they will check and sign the paperwork gets sent back to head office for processing.
If you would like any further information or a competitive quote fill out the form below and one of our friendly customer service representatives will be in touch shortly.